5 Ideas to Nurture Real Estate Leads via Email
Email marketing is an excellent method for nurturing leads in today’s modern age. Perhaps you already have been running different email campaigns over the years. However, a generic email campaign is not always enough nowadays to convert real estate leads. Sometimes, it’s necessary to take it a step further and try different types of emails, drip campaigns, and customized emails for each segment of your email list. The following outlines some ideas for different types of emails that will nurture your real estate leads.
- Personal emails – Emails that tell a personal and touching story are successful at converting leads who are further along in the sales process, because they speak to people on an emotional level. For a real estate agency, these may look like testimonials from previous clients, or they may tell the personal experience of someone on your team who bought or sold their home. Feel free to explore the challenges that came up during the sale and how your team dealt with it. You can also include a follow up on how the homeowner is doing now in their new house.
- Interactive emails – Make your emails stand out by encouraging leads to interact with the content. There are many ways to do this, especially using social media. Prompt leads to engage with you by asking them to follow your social media accounts, retweet you on Twitter, repost Instagram photos of houses, like your Facebook page, etc. You can also link them to your blog posts that relate to their area or to information about your team on LinkedIn.
- Engagement emails – Again, this type of email attempts to engage leads with your website and your team. This is effective for segments of your email list who haven’t visited your website in a while and need a reminder about your services and your home listings. In an engagement email, market your popular and successful content to leads. This should include your best blog posts, videos on your YouTube account, updates on industry news, infographics, and social media posts.
- Insider info emails – The goal with this email is to offer value to leads in the form of educational content to showcase your credibility and authority as an influencer in the real estate industry. This is a great strategy to convert leads who are visiting your website, but who haven’t chosen a real estate agent yet. Show leads your knowledge by passing on useful content like white papers, press releases, infographics, and blogs on hot topics in the industry. Educational content can also take the form of advice or tips from experienced real estate agents.
- Targeted emails – These emails target segments of your email list based on previous behavior. For example, if there’s a segment of your email list that has been viewing your home listings, send them an email about buying a home in their area through your agency. Or, if they have been viewing your blog posts on the topic of selling a home, send an email targeted at homeowners who want to sell. This way, leads receive customized emails that speak to their interests and needs.
Whichever email type you chose to focus on, remember to keep the design of the emails fresh and easy to follow. Now, get out there and start nurturing those real estate leads!
This guest blog is contributed by Square 1 Group, a real estate web design company.
About the Author: Square 1 Group is a web development team that prides itself on providing individualized and custom services for clients, including website creation, content creation, online marketing services, maintenance and support, and more. Additionally, our many years of experience in the real estate industry makes us a popular choice for real estate agencies expanding their online presence.