Getting a Home Inspection is just smart. It reduces the risk of unexpected and costly surprises, and gives you peace of mind on your home purchase decision.
Attention Home Buyers
Since we have you accompany our inspector through a residential inspection checklist, the process is like taking Homeownership 101 especially for first-time buyers!
A pre-purchase inspection report is a relatively small investment that will give the home buyer more confidence in their decision to buy a home. We use advanced technical inspection tools, including a thermal imaging camera, video bore scope and a moisture detection meter to give you an expert opinion of the home’s condition. Our inspectors have a responsibility to pour over every inch of the house, inside and out, and evaluate the workmanship throughout.
Most homeowners find a home inspector through their realtor. Beware, realtors’ recommendations can pose a conflict of interest if your real estate agent’s commission is based on the final selling price of the home being inspected. Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it’s meant to do – protect you, the homeowner.
Advantages of a Home Inspection
- Alerts you of any deficiencies or safety issues
- Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have
- Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies
- Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
- Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance
What Do Home Inspections Cover?
- General safety and security/all rooms in the interior living space/building envelope, framing, structure/siding and soffits
- Doors and windows/foundations and crawl spaces/attics and garages/chimneys/walkways, patios, decks, driveways/ drainage
- Mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems
For Condos and Townhouses
- Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules
- Inspection of all accessible common areas / General overview of roof and building envelope
- Visual inspection of the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems
To maintain neutrality and prepare our unbiased evaluation, we remain unaffiliated with any particular real estate agency in and around the Baltimore metropolitan area. Our inspectors perform meticulous inspections to provide comprehensive reports that enable our clients to make informed decisions about the property they purchase.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]