Get an inspection before listing your property. It puts you way ahead of the game.
Our pre-listing home inspection is performed using the exact same ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics as a buyer’s home inspection. The inspector will perform a visual, non-invasive inspection of the home’s major systems.
Benefits to the Seller
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to potential buyers visiting your property
- Ranks and prioritizes deficiencies
- Allows you to make any necessary repairs
- Assists in property evaluation
- Makes a property more appealing to potential buyers
- Provides an unbiased assessment of the property before negotiations begin
- Helps avoid renegotiations during the selling process
- Reduces the risk of potential buyers walking away because there is no time for a home inspection
The findings of the pre-listing home inspection should also assist the seller in completing the required disclosure statement about their home. Advertising the home as recently-inspected can help make your new listing stand out above the crowd, attracting otherwise weary potential buyers. If you want to know more kindly contact us at [phone]
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”false”]